BKSP privacy and data protection
communications from us to you
2. if you have any queries or concerns relating to our website or our products or services or these terms and conditions please forward your query to the following email address:
3. if you do not wish to receive unsolicited information about future products or services from us, then please inform us in the manner specified on our website or email us as indicated above simply stating: unsubscribe. alternatively, you can request that you be excluded from receiving such information by calling +61 421913441
communications from you to us
4. if now or in the future our website facilitates you sending us information, images, comment or data of any nature by email or otherwise which is then displayed on any notice board, open discussion forum or similar communally accessible and interactive site, you must ensure that such material is not defamatory or offensive, untrue, racially offensive or an incitement to racial hatred or otherwise in breach of an individual’s right to privacy or human rights or actionable in law in any jurisdiction.
5. in the event that you do post such material on our website, such consequences that may directly or indirectly follow will be entirely your responsibly and not ours, and you agree to indemnity and hold us harmless from any action or consequences that may arise in such circumstances.
6. in the event that we receive any material from you that in our view (whether reasonable or unreasonable) is potentially actionable or otherwise objectionable, we reserve the right to withdraw the material without notice or reason, and without giving rise to any claim by you against us for so doing.
7. all information that you supply to us under any circumstances shall be to the best of your knowledge and belief, true and accurate, and not misleading in any manner.
8. please take full responsibility for your own security when using the internet and do not under any circumstances disclose your bank details, credit card details, your personal username or password or other such information to any other person unless you are confident that the information will not be misused by that person.
9. please also ensure that you do not leave your personal computer unattended while it is in operation unless it is safe to do so and be aware that public forums and chat rooms are often used by people as a means of exploiting others and obtaining personal information about you.